Are you a young entrepreneur looking to take your business to the next level? Look no further than the "30 under 30 Entrepreneurship Program" by HireGround! Our program is designed to help young entrepreneurs like you turn their ideas into thriving businesses. June - August 2023, HireGround will be working with different cohorts of young entrepreneurs to assist them in registering their business or side hustle with the state of Virginia.
To be eligible, you MUST meet the following requirements:
● Business must already provide services, even if it's not recognized as an official business yet.
● Be between the ages of 18 and 30 by the start of the program on June 19th.
● Currently making money (exceptions can be made based on circumstances)
● Be able to commit to 80 hours of entrepreneurial training.
We strongly recommend you to apply if:
● You don't know how to classify your business, such as whether it should be an LLC or another type of entity.
● You aren't currently recognized as an official business but would like to have it legally standing with a tax EIN.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed as a young entrepreneur. Apply now for the "30 under 30 Entrepreneurship Program" by HireGround!